OWC Envoy Pro Enclosure for PCIe SSDs from Select MacBooks, Mac Pros, iMacs and Mac Minis
Expected to ship within 10 working days
Condition: Brand New
Hit the road with high-performance.
- Build your own portable PCIe SSD drive
- Repurpose a Apple factory-installed PCIe SSD
- Outstanding USB 3.0 speeds up to 500MB/s
- Award-winning aluminium design
Experience incredible portable performance in the palm of your hand. The OWC Envoy Pro combines elegance and functionality in sleek, portable external storage for Apple PCIe SSDs (Certain types only, see below). Its aluminium body protects your drive and data, while its minimal size allows for simple stowing in coat pockets, backpacks or briefcases.
The USB 3.0 interface offers speedy transfer rates of up to 500MB/s and the Envoy Pro requires no AC power adapter making it the ideal plug and play USB bus-powered SSD Enclosure.
Please Note: The OWC Envoy Pro is not compatible with stock Apple Toshiba drives.
Below is a list of compatible Macs for this item. You can click on any of the pictures to see the precise models it covers. We guarantee full compatibility with all models covered by each link, subject to any exceptions explicitly listed below.
The Macs listed below are ones that have SSDs that are compatible with this enclosure. You can connect the enclosure to any Mac with a USB 3 Type A connection, or with USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 with an adaptor.
MacBook Pro Retina
- Apple supplied SSDs from Late 2013 - 2015 revisions.
- Not compatible with the Toshiba SSDs used in a few MacBook Pros.
iMac 2012 - 2020
- Apple supplied SSDs from Late 2013 and 2014 revisions.
- Not compatible with the Toshiba SSDs used in a few iMacs.
Mac Pro 2013
- Not compatible with the Toshiba SSDs used in a few Mac Pros.
Mac mini 2010 - 2014
- Apple supplied SSDs from the 2014 revision.
- Not compatible with the Toshiba SSDs used in a few Mac minis.