Spudger (Black Stick / Nylon Pry Tool)
Condition: Brand New
- 6in long, temperature resistant, glass-filled nylon tool.
- Will not scratch surfaces.
- Excellent for soldering:
- Flat (screwdriver) end for spudging wire leads.
- Notch end for hooking and pulling wires or components.
- Pointed end used to form leads, probing, pointing and to hold objects for soldering.
Often referred to as the "Black Stick", this is the same tool used by Apple technicians to aid in the disassembly of Macs and other Apple products, without damaging or scratching. Also can be used in other laptops, mobile phones, and other electronic devices.
Warranty: Because they are nylon and the edge wears from use, these tools have a limited lifetime and are not covered by any warranty.
Below is a list of compatible Macs for this item. You can click on any of the pictures to see the precise models it covers. We guarantee full compatibility with all models covered by each link, subject to any exceptions explicitly listed below.
This is a useful, though rarely essential, tool for working inside any computer or other electronic device.